Thursday, October 19, 2006

Epiphany


So I was lying in bed last night, pondering a story that I had come across amongst my lineup of Auburn news/blog sites that i visit daily. My mind then wandered to a response to the aforementioned story. I laughed to myself at how incredibly idiotic the story was, and how much i enjoyed reading this hilarious rebuttle. The more i thought about it, and my love for all things Auburn, the more clear it become how much i wanted to start a blog of my own. I am always predicting and analyzing with my fraternity brothers, family, co-workers, etc. so I figured this would be a good way to combine it all into one, you know eliminate the middle man. But who am I kidding? The day I only discuss Auburn and how much I love it once per day, will be the day when "The Bear" comes back from the dead, and leads 'Bama to their 43rd National Championship. There is nothing i love more than talking Auburn Football or recruiting. I figured I would give this a shot and see what kind of feedback I get, and perhaps it will turn into something good. So let me know what you think. More to come real soon.

War Eagle!

No comments: